Re: Installing Voxin

Hi Glen-and-All: I have sure had alot of challenges getting Voxin working, however, try-and-type
spd-conf
When you answer its questions, backspace over espeak and type voxin. It will say you need to correct your answer. Say "no" Many of those values you can just accept the defaults. My version of spd-conf is 0.11.3 but I am in Debian SID. Also, you know, after running an installer for voxin, it will usually take affect after a reboot. Hope all of that helps alot.
Chime