Re: Installing Voxin

I meant speakup.
Glenn
----- Original Message -----
From: "Didier Spaier" <didier@xxxxxxxx>
To: <speakup@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, October 27, 2022 7:13 PM
Subject: Re: Installing Voxin

I don't understand. the voxin TTS and voices are intended to be used with
screen
readers like fenrir, speechd-up or orca, or with emacspeac, not espeakup and
the
same goes for speech-dispatcher. Which screen reader do you use? Or are
trying
to use several ones at the same time?

I assume that if speakup repeatedly speaks something like:
speakup failed to load software synth and still works, maybe the
speakup-soft
driver is built-in your kernel, not provided as a module?

Didier