From: "Chime Hart" <chime@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: "K0LNY_Glenn" <glenn@ervin.email>
Cc: "Speakup is a screen review system for Linux."
<speakup@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, October 27, 2022 5:16 PM
Subject: Re: Installing Voxin

Hi Glen-and-All: I have sure had alot of challenges getting Voxin working,
however, try-and-type
spd-conf
When you answer its questions, backspace over espeak and type voxin. It will
say you need to correct your answer. Say "no" Many of those values you can
just
accept the defaults. My version of spd-conf is 0.11.3  but I am in Debian
SID.
Also, you know, after running an installer for voxin, it will usually take
affect after a reboot. Hope all of that helps alot.
Chime