captcha revisited, just a little.

Janina
Can you share the link to your excellent  w3c research on captcha issues?
Patreon has now added cloudflare, after recently claiming, with ACB help, that they were working on wACG compliance. while I realize your article is not official w3c policy, it is both detailed, and informative, with my wanting to direct their accessibility team to the information.
Thanks,
Karen