Re: About SAM Sound Controller

Hi,
This actu;ally works OK, as I get the errors you get as text.
The problem has to do with how to get hold of the correct card from my program. With one soundcard, everything seem to work, but I could not test on more before. I now got hold of a USB sound device, so now I can test a little more on my own.
Thanks again for the testing.
Regards, Willem