Re: About SAM Sound Controller

OK Willem, here is your test
amixer -c3 get Bass
Simple mixer control 'Bass',0
  Capabilities: volume
  Playback channels: Front Left - Front Right
  Capture channels: Front Left - Front Right
  Limits: 0 - 40
  Front Left: 9 [22%]
  Front Right: 9 [22%]
Back again live, like another post yesterday, we didn't notice any changes in the audio, while changing values. I would have to say many other interfaces let you go up-and-down within a value to alter it. Thanks in advance
Chime