Re: About SAM Sound Controller

Well, if we suppose I did everything, I still saw the 42 choices on an audigy card. Under tone, I picked bass while playing an Alexander O'Neel song. Again similar results.
Failed to get the details for Bass.
The error was: Unable to find mixer control Bass,3 [default]
 Press enter to continue
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/local/bin/sam", line 210, in <module>
    change_mixer(mix)
  File "/usr/local/bin/sam", line 48, in change_mixer
    instruction=mixer.mixer()+' '
UnboundLocalError: local variable 'mixer' referenced before assignment
Back again live, maybe this would be easier if we can chatt live by phone or somehow? Thanks in advance
Chime