Re: Installing DecTalk PC card

I did it every time with a batch file to launch the linux kernel after configuration.
I think I used loadlin or something like that.

-- Kelly Prescott

On Mon, 22 Dec 2014, David wrote:

Hey Kelly, fancy running into you here!

is the DOS set up a one-time thing or do I have to do that every time? I will have to look around for the driver disk, so I might take you up with and will let you know if I can't find it :)

--David