Installing DecTalk PC card

Hi there -

I know that for the DT PC card modules are required and therefore it cannot be used for initial install, but even after installing I am unable to get it to talk even after loading the modules and drivers and firmware, and the instructions did not have much details regarding getting it set up.

Can anyone provide some 'more detailed' instructions on how to get DT PC set up on a system? Currently I am using debian distro but is willing to switch if another one would be easier to use as far as getting my DT card set up

thanks.

--David