Re: OT: I lost my dictionary

I'd have sworn NLS made an Android version of their app. I wouldn't just dismiss the value of that mobile app though. If you use the mobile app, you have a book or two or two dozen with you where ever you take your smart phone. You can get more any time you have a network connection. I never use the digital player they sent me any more. I probably use the tape player more often. That mobile app is a beautiful thing. It is sweet. I don't know if there is an android version but another seet app is read2go for bookshare.