Re: OT: I lost my dictionary

Hi Chuck.  I think what probably happened to you is that your local
dictionary files somehow got wiped.  I'd try reinstalling gcid, and if
you like a more modern dictionary, wordsmith.  Or, irf you like, point
your weg growser at www.dictionary.com.  Of course, if you have a second
generation victor stream, you could always use it to search
wictionary.org.  (grin)

By the way, I'm sure looking forward totheir upgrade for the victor
stream, which is supposed to let you search bard, and download
talkingbooks directly.  That is going to be just too stiffie!

Gene