Speakup broken with kernel 3.4.x (ArchLinux users please read)

Hi,

      3.2 kernels should be fine as far as the spinlock bug is concerned.

      There's moderately good news. The go-to bug patch was merged in 3.5.5
and above, and Alan's spinlock patch went into 3.7.0. I hope that the
latter patch makes it into a 3.5 and 3.6 subsequent release.

           Hope this helps someone.

--
           Bill in Denver