ot: the best online computer parts store?

Here where I live there is a place called Intrex. They serve most all my
needs with great prices. However, it's a local shop with only about 7
locations and those are all in one state. If you happen to live in North
Carolina in the Triad or Triangle area, it is about the best shop around
for selection and pricing, not to mention the fact that you don't have
to pay for shipping and wait, since it is local. On the other hand, I
have found nothing else like Intrex anywhere else, maybe someone who
lives in another area could give local suggestions. If there isn't a
good local store, the only way to get a good selection and a good price
is by shopping online. The chain stores, for some reason, seem to have
higher prices, although their selection is generally good. Just an
example, I bought a crossover network cable from Best Buy and paid $22.
Later I bought another crossover network cable of the same length from
Intrex and paid $8. I found the same price gap for USB cables, both at
Best Buy and Circuit City as well as at a couple of office supply
stores. The prices at those stores were around $20 for an 8 foot cable,
but at Intrex the price is $7, and if memory serves, that is the price
for a 10 foot cable. The only other places where I have found prices on
the same level have been Newegg and ZipZoomFly. But both require ff3. I
can browse the sites using lynd and links, but I can't order anything
without using ff3.

Live long and prosper,
Lorenzo