for all speakup howtos

I discovered earlier today to my surprise that wget is available for
windows 32 type computers.  If those windows versions operate as well as
the linux versions do when corrupt files start getting downloaded the use
of wget for windows may make life lots easier for any windows user
interested in downloading isos so they can join the Linux revolution.  I
found all of those using a google search of windows wget and one of them
is version 10.x of wget too.