Fedora 8 update dependency problem

Greetings!

In case I'd screwed something up, I reinstalled Fedora 8 this morning from the 11 December DVD image.  I selected everything.  The rpm --import and gpg key commands seem to have worked fine.  When I used yum update, though, I got the following output:

Setting up Update Process
Resolving Dependencies
--> Running transaction check
---> Package firefox-devel.i386 0:3.0-0.b2pre_2007121015.fc8 set to be updated
---> Package firefox.i386 0:3.0-0.b2pre_2007121015.fc8 set to be updated
--> Processing Dependency: libgtkembedmoz.so for package: yelp
--> Processing Dependency: libgtkembedmoz.so for package: devhelp
--> Processing Dependency: libxpcom_core.so for package: yelp
--> Finished Dependency Resolution
Error: Missing Dependency: libgtkembedmoz.so is needed by package devhelp
Error: Missing Dependency: libgtkembedmoz.so is needed by package yelp
Error: Missing Dependency: libxpcom_core.so is needed by package yelp

I've had this problem with Fedora 7 as well as 8.  Along with any screw-ups I might have made, I'd hoped this would get fixed by the full install this morning.  Yelp is what I want to do at the moment!  Can anybody tell me where to find the missing dependencies, or how else to deal with this?  Thanks!

Al