Off topic: looking for a DECTalk express cable

Hi.  I just bought a DECtalk express from a guy on Ebay.  I didn't
realize until I got it that it doesn't have any cables.  Does anyone
know where I can get the cable to connect the synth to the serial port?
The connector on the synth looks like a female telephone jack.

Thanks in advance.
          Kenny