cell phones

As I recall, Nextel+Motorola is doing something and so is cingular. I
think one of them will be built-in speech and one will be Talx. I hope the
one with but-in speech will be less expensive, as I really can't afford
to buy a cell phone plus a software package that costs a significant
amount. It's kind of a catch 22: I didn't hear nextel+Motorola having some
of the feature I wanted, plus I think I could have some problems with
changing to Nextel. But on the other hand, if nobody buys these models
that could be interpreted as lack of interest and not worth the
undertaking.
I haven't really heard too much about the owasys product though I remember
Janina mentioning it before when we had a big discussion. I think I
remember going to the website and not being able to find much, but I might
have been in a hurry tat day. will have to look into it again.

--
Cheryl