Owasys 22C Cell Phone

I know this is meant  more for Janina specifically, but fyi, a provider
carying the cellphone is the biggest hertal I've found so far.  You have
to get the accessable cellphone through your provider, unless you want to
buy it unlocked and find out later it won't work for you.    Atnt for
example, only carried 1 of the phones for mobile accessibility according
to the sails person and  that phone wasn't on the mobile accessibility
website. </rant>
Sean