alsa and kernel

Hi, Steve,

     I'm confused about something.  Whenever you quote Jack Mendez, that's
M e n d e z, it comes out as M a n d e z.  Normally, the mailer does that
automatically for you, but, apparently, not in this case.  I wonder if it's
because Jack doesn't capitalize his name and that's somehow making you have
to enter it manually.

--
Bill in Denver