Re: Sparse 0.5.1 RC5 released.

Hi Luc,

On 14 August 2017 at 17:44, Luc Van Oostenryck
<luc.vanoostenryck@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On Mon, Aug 14, 2017 at 6:29 PM, Dibyendu Majumdar
> <mobile@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
>> I will look at merging your sssa-mini patches to dmrC. I had a quick
>> look - presumably the ptrmap ought to be hash table?
>
> Yes, it's one of the things plan to do but it's not much important
> as it works already quite well in most situations.
>
> This evening, I'll make the change to initialize floats and then it
> will cover already a lot of code.
> I'm also working to redo everything related to casts, will probably
> be finished this evening and should simplify a lots of things,
> especially on LLVM's side.

I would rather just have the SSA construction bits first, without too
many other changes. In particular I have workarounds for floating
point (I just don't allow simplification for ops involving floating
point values) - and I am keen not to have rework things on the LLVM
side, or have to deal with new opcodes etc.

Regards
Dibyendu