Re: linux rt 3.4.8-rt16 and nv 302.17, and system freezes, does nvidia strike again?

Hello,

I can understand that there are many problems, nvidia drivers, rt
kernel, and no collaboration between those involved, thereby
ultimately harms the opensource community, etc., And in my case, the
main thing is that I have no knowledge to fix them, or help to be
corrected, for now all I can ask for help and hope someone help me.

For example, how I can see where the problem occurs? because there is
no trace in the files of nvidia, the dmesg, nowhere ...
how can i get a document to help people to find theses problems? which
files affected, boots modes, etc ...  show to people that there are a
way to damm nvidia drivers ...

You say that there is a message,
[6.993495] Disabling lock debugging due to kernel taint

how do you get it ? have you sent this information any nvidia  forums?
no answer?  how can we fix it ?

Yesterday, testing with kernel 3.4.9-rt17 with nvidia 304.37 drivers
... nvidia gt 240 ...  all blocked .. i am at same point ...

So, what is the next step? mails? forums?

What do you suggest?

TX