Re: Introduction of libqedr to the Consolidated Userspace RDMA Library Repo

On 10/21/2016 4:10 PM, Doug Ledford wrote:
> On 10/20/2016 2:16 AM, Amrani, Ram wrote:
>>> You also need to make sure it builds, Travis says the 32 bit builds are no good
>>> (look at the pull request and click on the red X)
>>
>> That's true, I haven't checked those. I will.
>>
>>> The github process from here is to make changes and then update your branch
>>> on your github, that will reflect in the pull request. Eg you can immediately fix
>>> the 32 bit issues and see that travis goes green.
>>
>> OK
>>
>>> I left some minor notes for you on github, the build system stuff looks fine to
>>> me, and I didn't notice anything too unusual in a casual browse. Didn't check if
>>> the code was any good..
>>
>> OK
>
> I saw you fixed up the things Jason had referred to.  I merged your
> request, but there is still an outstanding build issue (I couldn't get
> to the travis logs to see it at the time, but Jason let me know it was a
> real issue, not an issue with Travis CI).  Please get that fixed up as
> soon as possible.  As soon as the build fix is available we need to get
> it merged in too.

And for those that don't know, the Internet is down for many of us today
:-/.  A DDoS has been undergoing against Level3 Network's distributed
DNS system, taking out many services, including github.com.

http://thehackernews.com/2016/10/dyn-dns-ddos.html

--
Doug Ledford <dledford@xxxxxxxxxx>
    GPG Key ID: 0E572FDD