Re: Introduction of libqedr to the Consolidated Userspace RDMA Library Repo

>Yes, many of the drivers copied the same stuff that is now gone. Here

>is a sampling
>
>https://github.com/linux-rdma/rdma-core/commit/1df0888f6a736e1612ce8b054d6c17651ebd003f
>https://github.com/linux-rdma/rdma-core/commit/6771a2051ea5efd30e142866f722d2dae6f565a7
>https://github.com/linux-rdma/rdma-core/commit/f29b3285f82815da3abdfea5be5c4f2d1ca92743
>https://github.com/linux-rdma/rdma-core/commit/9358a8a5484d1caa0c7ad1826e07d2105f58cc4e
>https://github.com/linux-rdma/rdma-core/commit/c5c7e32796b19c3707620a3d2f6b32d00d2fbc3c

OK, this is more clear to me now. I'll look up the git log to see if there are other relevant cleanups.

>You don't need a server, just a personal github account.
Oh, that sounds much simpler. I'll give it a try.
If I follow correctly, I create a github account, clone rdma-plumbing, add our code onto that
and send you a pull request.

Thanks,
Ram