RE: Introduction of libqedr to the Consolidated Userspace RDMA Library Repo

> >You will want to look at the various patches I've prepared and ensure
> >you cover off the basic cleanups that have already been done, and that
> >your code compiles warning-free on FC24.

By cleanups, do you mean to make sure the code compiles warning-free under
the various flags mentioned throughout the git log (-Wempty-body and etc.),
or are there other kinds of cleanups that I'm missing?

> >Once you feel everything is ready then post it to the mailing list and
> >send a pull request. For the mailing list you can just split the
> >patches by file..

As we don't have a publically accessed server I cannot do this at the moment (I'm checking how we can set one up).
Is it OK if I send you the update as a series of patches?