Re: Introduction of libqedr to the Consolidated Userspace RDMA Library Repo

On 10/20/2016 2:16 AM, Amrani, Ram wrote:
>> You also need to make sure it builds, Travis says the 32 bit builds are no good
>> (look at the pull request and click on the red X)
>
> That's true, I haven't checked those. I will.
>
>> The github process from here is to make changes and then update your branch
>> on your github, that will reflect in the pull request. Eg you can immediately fix
>> the 32 bit issues and see that travis goes green.
>
> OK
>
>> I left some minor notes for you on github, the build system stuff looks fine to
>> me, and I didn't notice anything too unusual in a casual browse. Didn't check if
>> the code was any good..
>
> OK

I saw you fixed up the things Jason had referred to.  I merged your
request, but there is still an outstanding build issue (I couldn't get
to the travis logs to see it at the time, but Jason let me know it was a
real issue, not an issue with Travis CI).  Please get that fixed up as
soon as possible.  As soon as the build fix is available we need to get
it merged in too.

--
Doug Ledford <dledford@xxxxxxxxxx>
    GPG Key ID: 0E572FDD