Re: [RFCv2 00/15] RFCv2: Consolidated userspace RDMA library repo

What I think it missing is a release schedule, stable fixes
methodology and merge cycles. I think once we can agree on that
a lot of the concerns will be addressed.

This is exactly my point.
What do you think if we follow kernel release cycles and schedules? It
will give to everyone in RDMA world clear answer on WHEN question.

That can work. But, I think that we need the stable fixes to be released
more frequently (Ideally on-demand, but it might be too much of an
overhead both to maintainers and users).