Re: [RFC] input: syfs switches for SKE keypad

Hi Samu,

On 10/6/2010 3:18 PM, Onkalo Samu wrote:
> On Wed, 2010-10-06 at 10:56 +0200, ext Sundar R IYER wrote:
>> Hi,

I think what you are referring is similar to Android specific early suspend/resume
framework. For example, what is the use of TS (if not used as wakeup) resources
when the screen goes blank, so better to early suspend it rather than waiting
upto the platform suspend to happen.

I think this can be solved with pm_runtime, isn't it? Though I am not expert
at pm_runtime, but this framework can be explored to enable these features.

---Trilok Soni

--
Sent by a consultant of the Qualcomm Innovation Center, Inc.