(no subject)

Hi Alan,

I have question regarding the CPU frequency subsystem through which the frequency of the CPU is scaled.
e.g. If we have device driver (X device contains processor) that wants to scale its own processor based
upon the workload, (DVFS driver for this processor is implemented and registered with cpufreq subsystem)
then X device driver when detects waorkload,  Can this X device driver call policy governor APIS for scaling clock or
this X device driver can directly calls DVFS driver APIs directly?
I just want to know from our device driver how do call DVFS driver if DVFS driver is registered with cpu frequency subsystem?

Regards
Raj