Re: Runtime power management during system resume

Hi,

My question is:

1) When the system suspends, it invokes pm_runtime_put_sync when complete
callback is called which will again trigger to put device idle

means in runtime power management core, the device status is set to RPM_SUSPENDED.
right?

2) As you also said that during system resume, it does not increment the power_usage
counter,

that is ok, driver will increase the power_usage counter...

But will driver also set the state to RPM_ACTIVE means pm_runtime_set_active

right?

3) During hibernation, if the driver is registered using platform_driver_register...

When the system hibernates, will power management core call suspend, resume?

right?

Regards,
Raj