RE: [RFC/PATCH 6/8] omap: mailbox: more more stuff to omap2_mbox_init

Felipe,

> > Small suggestion...if we are re-organizing can we make it look similar
> to how iommu is structured? This way we can maintain consistency.
>
> I thought I did. What exactly do you have in mind?

	1. What Tony mentioned in another email about using #ifdefs for the platforms. That will be bring close to what is in omap-iommu.c

	2. Compare iommu_get with mailbox_get. iommu_get uses driver_find_device to get the iommu structure. I guess we can apply the same logic to get mailbox structure. This way we can get rid of omap_mbox_register, omap_mbox_unregister, and find_mboxes functions.

> Also, I noticed that since you made omap3-iommu not omap3-specific,
> perhaps it makes sense to remove the omap prefix and just name it
> 'iommu'.

-- You are right. It doesn't make sense to add omap prefix any more.

Thank you,
Best regards,
Hari