Re: Lay common foundation to make PVR/SGX work without hacks on OMAP34xx, OMAP36xx, AM335x and potentially OMAP4, OMAP5

Hi Philipp,

> Am 16.02.2019 um 00:45 schrieb Philipp Rossak <embed3d@xxxxxxxxx>:
>

> On 15.02.19 13:58, Paweł Chmiel wrote:
>> pt., 15 lut 2019 o 10:06 H. Nikolaus Schaller <hns@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> napisał(a):
>>>
>>> Hi Philipp,

>> Only Two people in organization ? And is there anyone on irc ?
> Sorry I was busy the whole day. All current group members have admin rights. So feel free to add others.

No problem. We did wait for years for such an initiative arrive, so that a day or two doesn't matter...

I have a different technical problem. When I go to https://github.com/openpvrsgx-devgroup/linux_openpvrsgx
it just says "This repository is empty.". No link to clone or how to git remote add so that I can't start to contribute.
Maybe I am not yet set for "admin" rights.

Regarding the mailing list: there seems to be a quite new "linux-sgx" list on vger with just 18 members but no archive.
But I found out that this is a different "SGX" = "Software Guard eXtensions (SGX)".
Archive: https://www.spinics.net/lists/linux-sgx

So maybe someone with more reputation within kernel.org than I have should lobby for a mailing list for us again.

Or if linux-omap members agree, we could use linux-omap (at least initially) as some of us are already subscribed there.

BR and thanks,
Nikolaus