Re: Lay common foundation to make PVR/SGX work without hacks on OMAP34xx, OMAP36xx, AM335x and potentially OMAP4, OMAP5

> Am 13.02.2019 um 23:18 schrieb Philipp Rossak <embed3d@xxxxxxxxx>:
>

> On 13.02.19 22:53, Tony Lindgren wrote:
>> * H. Nikolaus Schaller <hns@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> [190213 21:30]:
>>>
>>> Yes, that could be techically easier, but I'd prefer to have it on
>>> the kernel.org repos... Which will make moving it to mainline at least
>>> look easier...
>> It's probaby easier to set up a gitlab/github repo first. For a kernel.org
>> git tree all the users need to be registered for group access. That can
>> be always set up a bit later as that will take a while.
>> Regards,
>> Tony
> Then let's create a github organisation first and do the inital work there?

Yes, as a temporary solution certainly the easiest approach. Do you take it?

> Any Ideas about naming (requried at least for github organisation)  ?
> What about "OpenSGX Driver Group"?

Yes, sounds good to me. Only one slight doubt if we should focus on
"OpenSGX Linux Driver Group", because that is the main target.

> I think we could use also the already existing #powervr IRC channel on Freenode.
>
> Regards,
> Philipp

BR and thanks,
Nikolaus