Re: Lay common foundation to make PVR/SGX work without hacks on OMAP34xx, OMAP36xx, AM335x and potentially OMAP4, OMAP5

On 13.02.19 22:53, Tony Lindgren wrote:
* H. Nikolaus Schaller <hns@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> [190213 21:30]:
Am 13.02.2019 um 22:09 schrieb Paweł Chmiel <pawel.mikolaj.chmiel@xxxxxxxxx>:
In my opinion we shouldn't have single maintainer but a group
("organization" on github/gitlab/etc), so every one can contribute (of
course with PR/code review/etc.

Yes, that could be techically easier, but I'd prefer to have it on
the kernel.org repos... Which will make moving it to mainline at least
look easier...

It's probaby easier to set up a gitlab/github repo first. For a kernel.org
git tree all the users need to be registered for group access. That can
be always set up a bit later as that will take a while.

Regards,

Tony

Then let's create a github organisation first and do the inital work there?

Any Ideas about naming (requried at least for github organisation)  ?
What about "OpenSGX Driver Group"?

I think we could use also the already existing #powervr IRC channel on Freenode.

Regards,
Philipp