Re: Lay common foundation to make PVR/SGX work without hacks on OMAP34xx, OMAP36xx, AM335x and potentially OMAP4, OMAP5

On 13.02.19 18:34, Tony Lindgren wrote:
* H. Nikolaus Schaller <hns@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> [190213 16:01]:
This raises the question who wants to take the maintainer's head (at least initially)...

I am not sure if I want to do it because I already spend too much voluntary time on Linux :)
So if someone else would like to take this role, I'd step back.

Well maybe try a shared maintainership model with one or
two other people who have already done some patches? It
seems at Paweł and Philip are potential candidates to
help and have their own repos already :)

I can help here, but I can start on this earliest in 2 weeks or a month,
when I have Internet in my new flat...

Regards,
Philipp