Re: Lay common foundation to make PVR/SGX work without hacks on OMAP34xx, OMAP36xx, AM335x and potentially OMAP4, OMAP5

> Am 13.02.2019 um 18:34 schrieb Tony Lindgren <tony@xxxxxxxxxxx>:
>
> * H. Nikolaus Schaller <hns@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> [190213 16:01]:
>> This raises the question who wants to take the maintainer's head (at least initially)...
>>
>> I am not sure if I want to do it because I already spend too much voluntary time on Linux :)
>> So if someone else would like to take this role, I'd step back.
>
> Well maybe try a shared maintainership model with one or
> two other people who have already done some patches?

Yes would be good if it technically works. I have not found if and how
access permission to the kernel.org repos is controlled so that multiple
users have push access.

At least there must be a single owner named. Requirements for
getting an account:

https://korg.wiki.kernel.org/userdoc/accounts

Since I am not registered as maintainer and have no good PGP network with
kernel developers it is probably better if someone who already has a
kernel.org account creates the repo.

> It seems at Paweł and Philip are potential candidates to
> help and have their own repos already :)
>
> I think the n900 folks have their own repo too but I
> don't know who is active with that. Merlijn?
>
> So I suggest you discuss with people interested. Or
> discuss it on the mailing list and see who end up
> being active.

Yes, to bring this topic forward, I have mailed the postmaster@vger
to get a mailing list first. Then someone should create the kernel.org
repo. And finally we can start filling it with patches.

BR and thanks,
Nikolaus