RE: [DESPERATE] Problem with EQUAL COST MULTIPATH, and Redhat 6.2

I surmised as well.  Giving the 'dev' in addition to the router ip address make
it work.  The quesion still is ... how come it works in redhat 5.2 without the
'dev'...when i've got the same iproute2 package, same kernel, same everything
except for the distro...

Really strange.