snmp/insight manager

Hey, I'm trying to get Insight Manager to monitor a
few of my Linux boxen. Has anyone done this before?
I thought it would be as simple as setting up
snmpd, and the snmpd.conf file, but it's not. I
can query snmp via snmpwalk just fine,
so I know thats working. I can also query the NT
boxes (the ones we're currently monitoring with
Insight manager) with snmpwalk, and that works just
fine. I know there are lots of other snmp monitoring
packages out there (for more reliable OSes) but if
at all possible, I'd like to stick with Insight Manager.
Hopeful, I can get this working, and hopefully, Compaq
kept the rfc in mind. Can anyone help me?

Jeff
(please reply directly, I'm not on the list)
-