Re: dosemu and accessibility

Apparently some other developer is updating dosemu1 to dosemu2 on
slackware and hasn't yet finished that process.  When I installed dosemu,
dosemu2 was what slint installed.  Probably comcom32 or freecom will
become available and added to the dosemu dependencies along with
fluidsynth-dssi and jack though soundfonts isn't available anywhere in
slint yet.  That's probably also on the way.