Re: dosemu and accessibility

Hi, I have cloned stuff from github before and built it on my system. This distribution is slint. When packages are new, slackbuilds.org may have a SlackBuild script made for the package so others can install it on slint and on slackware. Slint is slackware international version and is at https://slint.fr/. All of this work was done in dosemu 1.4.0.8. I learned sdl exposes no accessibility information at all so it's unuseable for any screen readers. I thought that was the case and got it confirmed by a sighted person doing accessibility work on orca. I'm running dosemu with espeakup and will try it later with provox and tdsr two other console screen readers. Better yet to move on up to dosemu2 as well. Thanks for the heads up on this and if dosemu2 has its own email list I'd like to subscribe to that one.