Re: Sockets on 64 bit Linux

15.12.2012 03:12, Alain Mouette пишет:
thanks, as it happens, many sites were not responding at the time. 1/2 an hour later everything came back :)
You've got problems.

I downloaded from git, but I having some problems:

1) I had some ^M erros messages, solved with
dos2unix -f configure
dos2unix default-configure
dos2unic getversion
(I had to force to convet congigure, it was recognized as binary...)
You've got real problems...
I've just checked and there are no ^M in configure, and
"dos2unix -f" doesn't change it.

2) now, running ./configure, I am getting an error about clang
checking for clang...... no
That's not an error!

=> I installed: clang and libclang-dev
=> I changed llvm-3.0 to llvm-3.1
No need to.

nothing made any difference
I had already compiled the svn version of dosemu on the same machine
there are no such messages related to dosemu on google
You've got problems. Viruses?
Oh, but that's not windows... :)