Re: Sockets on 64 bit Linux

14.12.2012 22:36, Alain Mouette пишет:
Hi,

I am having a problem with dosemu (svn2080 just downloaded)
dosemu isnt using svn for quite some time, so
get it from git instead.

I have an unusual and ramdom delay to receive packets, verying from a few miliseconds to a few seconds.
I have no idea whether or not this will help you, but
one guy is saying he had solved the similar problem
with
ethtool -K eth0 rx off tx off
which disables the tcp offload engine delays, and then
bridging to tap0 started to work fine for him.