Sockets on 64 bit Linux

Hi,

I am having a problem with dosemu (svn2080 just downloaded) on a Ubuntu 64 bit machine. (eveything else is working perfectly)

I have an unusual and ramdom delay to receive packets, verying from a few miliseconds to a few seconds.

I checked with wireshark and the packet is there on tap0 with sub-milisecon response delay. I tried many different bridge configurations, including with eth0 down. Just ping is representative as a test, but it happens with other protocols too, as expected.

Please tell me if there is a way to make it work... I dont't want to reinstall everything because I cannot use one essencial item in 64 bits...

Thanks, anyone,

Alain