Re: Dosemu stsrts only one time in Putty

    Hello.

El 11/10/11 14:00, Tomasz Skorupa escribió:
W dniu 2011-10-11 15:18, Ivan Baldo pisze:
    Hello.
Run DOSEmu, then run it once again so that it fails, write "exitemu" and then send the file ~/.dosemu/boot.log please, maybe there is some information.
    Thanks.

Hello Ivan.
I include two files.
boot.log.fail - this is what You want.
diffrences - fcomp result of compare two files boot.log.success when dosemu start ok and boot.log.fail when dosemu starts with black screen.

I check that dosemu -dumb command starts everytime properly

Regards,
Tomasz Skorupa
I just wanted to let you know that I don't know what else to do to help you. The boot.log file looks ok, also there isn't any meaningful difference between the two versions.
    Using -dumb works always.
It should be some thing with the terminal emulation, but I don't know what could it be.
    Anyone else has any suggestion?
If instead of Putty you run it using another Linux with "xterm" does it work always? Can you try a different terminal emulator for Windows (Putty is very fine though)?
    Good luck!!!
P.s.: if you fix it, please let us know how you fixed it, so it gets stored on the mailing list archives.

--
Ivan Baldo - ibaldo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx - http://ibaldo.codigolibre.net/
From Montevideo, Uruguay, at the south of South America.