Re: [PULL REQUEST] Manpage and misc updates (try #2)

On Wed, 6 May 2009, Mike Frysinger wrote:

On Wednesday 06 May 2009 12:05:32 Robby Workman wrote:
Okay, attached is a new diff of try #3 (only two commits this time).
This should address all of the points raised in feedback from try #2.
In particular, the generate-modprobe.conf file is no longer removed
from the repo, but it is still removed from Makefile.am and thus is
no longer installed.

well, you still want to keep it in EXTRA_DIST so it makes it into the tarball

Hrm, oops.  I'll correct that in a new commit.
If it's preferred, I can rebase from upstream master and make the
log look better (I don't know what's the usual practice on that).

the install-with-care seems to have a spurious change from `...` to $(...)

That's noted in the commit log:
  - replaced `command` with $(command) for current POSIX standard

otherwise, seems OK to me, thanks

Thanks!

-RW