[PULL REQUEST] Manpage and misc updates

Jon and list,

Feel free to poke fun at me if I did something wrong, but I'm new
with git.  I let github generate a pull request there, but there
was no feedback at all on whether it was successful, so I have no
idea if it actually sent one.  Anyway, here's the link and diffstat:

git://github.com/rworkman/module-init-tools.git

 FAQ                    |   11 +--
 Makefile.am            |    3 +-
 README                 |   24 ++---
 doc/depmod.conf.sgml   |   73 +++++++------
 doc/depmod.sgml        |  119 ++++++++++-----------
 doc/insmod.sgml        |   32 +++----
 doc/lsmod.sgml         |   19 ++--
 doc/modinfo.sgml       |   97 +++++++++--------
 doc/modprobe.conf.sgml |  208 ++++++++++++++---------------------
 doc/modprobe.sgml      |  210 ++++++++++++++++++------------------
 doc/modules.dep.sgml   |   39 ++++----
 doc/rmmod.sgml         |   62 +++++------
 install-with-care      |   10 +--
 modprobe.devfs         |   62 -----------

The diffstat is a bit scarier looking than it should be, as a lot of
the changes to the manpage sgml is just formatting (wrapping at 80 chars).
The rest of it (well, all of it, really) definitely will need review,
but I think it's at least mostly acceptable.  Feedback is welcome and
encouraged, especially constructive criticism...  :-)

-RW