Re: MMC runtime PM patches break libertas probe

Hi Bing,

On Sat, Jun 4, 2011 at 1:52 AM, Ohad Ben-Cohen <ohad@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On Sat, Jun 4, 2011 at 1:28 AM, Bing Zhao <bzhao@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>> "CMD5 Arg=0" refers to the very first CMD5 sent from host during initialization sequence.
>> This is required because our state machine always expects two CMD5 from host (5, 5, 3, 7, ...).
>
> Great, thanks for confirming this !

I have another question please.

Does the sd8686 require an SDIO I/O reset (CMD52 setting bit 3 of
address 0x6 of the CCCR) to it after powering it on ?

Daniel (cc'ed) is trying to power it off and back on, and it does seem
to work in the first time, without sending a reset. In the second
time, though, the card doesn't answer CMD5 anymore, unless Daniel is
sending it an SDIO I/O reset. I was wondering whether this is an
sd8686 requirement, or whether we have some other issue at hand.

Thanks,
Ohad.