Re: MMC runtime PM patches break libertas probe

(cc'ing Arnd Hannermann)

On Sat, Jun 4, 2011 at 1:28 AM, Bing Zhao <bzhao@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> "CMD5 Arg=0" refers to the very first CMD5 sent from host during initialization sequence.
> This is required because our state machine always expects two CMD5 from host (5, 5, 3, 7, ...).

Great, thanks for confirming this !

Arnd, you have reported SDIO runtime pm issues with the b43 in the
past. If you're still interested and have some free cycles, you might
want to check out Daniel's patch and see if that fixes the issues you
had too. With Daniel's patch we're now following the spec more
strictly, and the change is particularly relevant for removable SDIO
cards like the one you were using.

Daniel, please go ahead and submit your patch when you're ready.

Thanks,
Ohad.