Re: PCTV 292e weirdness

Moikka!
Sounds like device is loosing warm up power during suspend. On USB there is two callbacks to resume - resume() and reset_resume(). reset_resume() is called when power is lost and on normal case where power has not lost resume() is called.

I am not sure what kind of info there is available on I2C power-management - but it is one thing to check if there is also that same info available.

On power lost chip is reset to default - all registers and firmware also is lost. You have to catch that somehow. If I2C power management cannot provide that info you could use knowledge registers are set to some default value and make decision based of that.

regards
Antti