Re: em28xx: msi Digivox ATSC board id [0db0:8810]

On 12/05/2012 05:01 PM, Antti Palosaari wrote:
OK, fine, I was then wrong. I have to say you have a lot of channels over there what I can see from scan result [1]. Those channels which says "tuning failed" are channels where is no transmission and those "filter timeout pid" means there is ta ransmission and demod locks. Here in Finland we have only ~4 MUX DVB-T and maybe other 4 for DVB-T2.

It is then actually working quite well from the developer point of view (as demod loses lock when antenna is unplugged). It means tuner and demodular are working but interface (transport stream interface, TS IF) between demod and USB-bridge is still broken.

I tried to look again your sniff if I can see what it does just before streaming starts, but unfortunately there is no any mention about those streaming packets (isoc packets where picture stream is going). Did you remove those yourself?

No I did not remove the the streaming packets. However I did use the parse-usbsnoop.php script to generate parsed-usbsnoop.txt. The original snooping log is 354M (I'm assuming it has stream data in it).

I have put the entire log on the server ~85MB bzipped: http://pyther.net/a/digivox_atsc/UsbSnoop.log.bz2

Let me know if you think I should do another snoop.

Thanks,
Matthew