Re: PATCH v3: Query DVB frontend delivery capabilities (was: Re: PATCH: Query DVB frontend capabilities)

Em 14-11-2011 20:38, Manu Abraham escreveu:
> On Tue, Nov 15, 2011 at 3:58 AM, Mauro Carvalho Chehab
> <mchehab@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>> Em 14-11-2011 20:08, Manu Abraham escreveu:

>>> Ok, thanks.

>>> Those xml docs seem to have some issue ?
>>> I get this following error on opening the docs:
>>>
>>> XML error while loading the document:
>>> The markup in the document following the root element must be well
>>> formed. at line3
>>
>> Never saw this error before. I doubt that there are any issues, as otherwise,
>> kernel people would have complained already. Also, linuxtv rebuilds it every
>> day.
>>
>> Are you just doing:
>>        make htmldocs
>> ?
>
> Just opened frontend.xml in an XML editor Jaxe, XML Copy Editor
>
> both gave similar errors.

Never tried any xml editor. I just edit it by hand. If want to use a XML editor,
you'll need to be sure that it will support the docbook XML templates. You'll
probably need to do a make htmldocs first, as some files are auto-generated, and
open v4l2.xml (the master xml that includes all the rest).